As a visitor attending an English language school, private high school, college or university, or even if you’re completing residencies and internships, the last thing you want to worry about is your accommodation. Global Immersions is Boston’s leading homestay provider. We offer an engaging alternative to apartments, hotels, and dormitory-style living situations. Our Homestay options are designed to fit the budget and preferences of any visitor, with accommodation available for a week (minimum) or longer.
The Homestay experience is the perfect way to learn about U.S. culture, day-to-day living, and to practice your English in a non-structured environment. It’s been proven that aside from English language lessons, interacting with English speaking individuals greatly improves your dialect. By working with hundreds of Boston area hosts, we’re able to provide a beneficial and higher quality homestay experience for each visitor.
What makes us different?
Your comfort and experience are our number one priority. Global Immersions Homestay carefully screens hosts, monitors the quality of service provided and ensures they comply with our highest standards. We also offer cross-cultural workshops and on-going intercultural support for our hosts and visitors, so that the Homestay experience is all the more enjoyable.
Reasons to choose Global Immersions Homestay:
- Boston’s leading Homestay provider
- Affordable alternative to expensive hotels and apartments
- Carefully screened and qualified hosts that have completed a mandatory background check
- Quarterly culture specific trainings for hosts
- Extensive host network including a variety of hosts and homes
- Gain in-depth perspective of U.S. culture
- Improve communication and language skills with Americans
- Unbeatable, high-quality Homestay services
- Well-qualified, multilingual and culturally experienced staff
A Home Away From Home
Our host network represents the diversity of metropolitan Boston and includes a multitude of options to best suit your needs, they include:
- families with young children or teenagers
- couples with no children
- single parents with children
- single professionals
All homes are located in desirable neighborhoods and are always within walking distance to Boston’s outstanding public transportation system.
As we continue to have successfully matched over 10,000 international and national visitors and hosts, our list of satisfied clients continues to grow. We welcome all visitors, including international and American tourists, with a minimum age of 17 and no maximum age.